Caracteristicas y manual de operación del telefono celular del usuario
• Convierta su telefono celular en el control remoto de su alarma con cobertura GSM nacional e internacional
Rooming internacional In the GSM alarm, you can use you cell phone to arm the system. For further operation detail, please check following graphic and table.
1. Please go to “Message” and write message in your personal cell phone.
2. Then write text messages as table as bellow and send to the number that you use for your GSM alarm. (Note: This is only works with 4 cell phone numbers which has been set up in the cell phone that connected with GIS module number and car alarm main unit).
Mensaje de texto Función 1 01 Normal ARM 2 02 Normal Disarm 3 03 Panic 4 04 Stop Panic 5 05 Car finder 6 06 Trunk 7 07 3 RD O/P 8 08 Remote AHJ Mensaje de texto desde la alarma GSM-40 Genius Basically, you will reeive text message fron the GSM alarm with 2 major statuses. 1. Control GSM alarm through your cell phone For example, after your sent message “01 (Normal ARM)” to GSM alarm, your personal cell phone will receive a message “Normal Arm” from GSM alarm. For more further information, please check table as bellow: Estado de la alarma GSM-Genius 40
• Received “01” message with door close from user´s personal cell phone
• Received “01” message with door open from user´s personal cell phone
• Door open when system in ARM mode
• Turn Ignition ON when system in ARM mode
• Sensor Heavy Trigger when system in ARM mode
• Received “02” message from user´s personal cell phone without any Triggered
• Received “02” message from user´s personal cell phone and system had any Triggered when system as armed
• Received “03” message from user´s personal cell phone
• Received “08” message from user´s personal cell phone When driving
• Received “06” message from user´s personal cell phone